Construction Administration provides comprehensive services in a number of formats including construction management, design-build programs and consulting services.
Specialized Consulting provides a wide range of technical consulting services including uninterrupted power supply system, co-generation, photovoltaic systems, fire alarm systems, security systems, ice storage systems, and energy management systems. This approach allows us to offer the option of a segmented or fully integrated range of services. Although we often provide these services on an individual basis, we believe our design build clients achieve significant cost and schedule savings and single source management and accountability.
Our work experience during the last twenty years is diverse, and includes projects such as:
• Engineering and inspection at Federal and Department of Defense facilities.
• Design, alteration, and upgrade of various industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
• Design and construction administration for new and renovation projects for federal, state and private health care facilities.
• Design and construction administration for DOD and institutional facilities
• Renovation and alteration of marinas and park facilities.
• Design for systems upgrade at wastewater treatment facilities.
• Renovations for schools and churches.
• Engineering design for new restaurants.
EMTec specializes in the design of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems in the building environment. These core competencies are further complemented by a variety of other services, including efficiency studies and feasibility studies. The firm’s comprehensive service offerings are complemented by a network of premier sub-consultants that each provide additional specialization when needed for teaming projects. EMTec responds to client’s dynamic needs. As a multi-disciplined firm, EMTec addresses design concerns to help people, improve facilities, and protect the environment, while incorporating the most advanced systems available.